I’m so angry at Donald Trump I could scream. And I can’t stand all the anti-Trumpers, with their obsession with getting him impeached, constantly finding everything wrong with him and his administration.
The most difficult thing with the anti-Trumpers is that usually they are right! My impression is that Trump just refuses to be a President, and insists on playing a stupid political game: denigrating his opponents; tweeting ridiculous statements at 3 AM; getting all our friends and enemies into constant fights; making grandiose statements without simply asking his staff to do fact checking; making spontaneous and impulsive statements without pausing and thinking about their consequences; denigrating fellow politicians with whom he will have to work with for the next four years; and on and on.
He simply refuses to do the job! Instead he wants to redefine the job to resemble the job he had as an entrepreneur, and a flashy, big-shot one at that.
I still think Trump could be a good President, although my hopes that he would grow up are rapidly diminishing. To be a good President, and even a great one, all he would have to do is to shut up and try to do a few of the following things:
1) Establish a permanent, rational immigration policy that would be enforced. (See my policy.)
2) Resolve the MidEast conflict. (See my policy.)
3) Renegotiate NAFTA and a few other trade agreement to be fairer to the American worker.
4) Create a health care plan that would be better than Obamacare. (See my policy.)
5) Work towards a world government. (See my policy.)
6) Work towards creating a sustainable environment for the distant future. (See my policy.)
But, noooooooo, Trump just wants to screw around and be a big shot.